Friday, November 8, 2019

My friends and I are doing a friendly weight loss competition to shed some weight before the holidays. We just finished our first week and it's going so well!

Just thought I'd share for anyone else who might want a strategy for shedding some weight before Christmas, since it's always a tough time of year.

My friends and I are doing a "Sexy Santa" (that's what we called it, lol) competition from Nov. 1st to Dec. 20th. Then celebrating with our big Christmas party on Dec. 21st.

We all paid $20 to enter and winner takes all. The winner is determined by percentage lost to keep things fair.

We just finished our first week and I'm down 4lbs and everyone else has lost around 2-5lbs too! Everyone is super hype and having a good time. We're all sharing our weight loss strategies and encouraging each other.

I've never thought of holding a weight loss competition during the winter months but I think it's been a great way to renew motivation during the cold, snowy months. I'm already feeling way more energetic and positive since changing my diet to much healthier choices.

submitted by /u/toxik0n
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q0sNq2

No comments:

Post a Comment