Sunday, November 10, 2019

Starting my weight loss journey again

Hello everyone!

For some context, 5’4” 160 F. Gained 70+ lbs last year after a few surgeries. Was 125 lbs most of my life because I was a competitive gymnast, but gained after a health problem.

I focused in on the gym and cut calories heavily and the weight shedded off. I was proud of myself and gave myself 8 months break due to working full time and 18 credits. I gained back 10 lbs due to my love for bread.

About to graduate so I am jumping back on the weight loss grind. Hoping to get to 140 lb before next summer. I can’t go another summer without swimming and without short sleeve shirts.

Hoping this sub will get my body positivity back together and keep me accountable for the foods I eat!

submitted by /u/karasnacks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O14QMq

No comments:

Post a Comment