Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Stuck on what to do next? Really need help

Hey everyone, first off thank you for your help!

I’m a 5ft 3, 24F who is currently at 124lb (started at 132, 8 weeks ago). For my height and frame I know this is healthy however I do still have some fat stored around my stomach area and thighs that I am trying to lose. So would really like to get down to around 118

I’m really struggling at the moment as it seems like I’ve hit a mental block. I will admit I went in quite determined and would eat at around 1100 calories a day and was working out 3 times a week (mix of running and weight training to tone up). However, what I’m struggling with now is these last few pounds and sticking to such a restrictive diet. I am no stranger to dieting and weight loss and I know that what I was doing isn’t sustainable, however again, due to my short height I struggle to lose weight if I’m not being restrictive.

I really need some advice on how to lose these final few pounds without losing my mind and kicking myself every time I eat at maintainence. What doesn’t help is over the weekend I had takeout and on Monday ate more “pop chips” which meant the scale showed that I gained 3/4 of a lb. I know this is a small amount and probably water due to extra salt and carbs. But this will take me around 2 days of being “on track” to lose.

I’m also very conscious of the fact that, how do I maintain this in order to not gain weight once I’ve reached my goal. The only solution I can think of is calorie cycling? So eating in a deficit on some days, and maintainence or slightly over on occasions

I really appreciate help as I think now I’ve hit the 8 week mark, my body is trying to do everything it can to increase my calories (intense cravings and hunger) and it’s starting to stress me

Really appreciate the help, thank you!

submitted by /u/midday23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rCSUcd

No comments:

Post a Comment