Friday, November 15, 2019

The vicious cycle

Today I’ve decided to put up the scale and measuring tape. I’ve grown tired of losing the water weight over and over again and than giving up the first time the scale doesn’t move in a a few days. I’ve spent the better part of the last 3 years losing the same 10 pounds over and over again.

I stick to a diet, usually Keto for 2 weeks. Lose 10 pounds and than just go off the rails with my binge eating. I can’t cheat a little, I have to make it count. This usually means 2 burritos from a restaurant that I can eat in 1 sitting. I get it to go and usually get it with a large milkshake.

After the binge, I feel inspired. I’m posting now because I’m inspired. There is never a follow up post because I can’t stick to anything that I say I’m going to do. I’m 5’9 and am 248 lbs and carry it all in my stomach. I’ve got a 50 inch waist. I look pregnant.

My plan usually details me losing all the weight in 3 months. I’m already setting myself up for failure. It just gets frustrating knowing that I can’t control what I put in my mouth even though it’s having a negative affect on my life.

I’ve literally got 10 journals laying around from the last few years that only go from anywhere from a few days to 2 weeks longs. The same 10 lbs lost over and over again.

I just want to eat like a normal healthy person and not be obsessed with the scale. Would love to not have any idea how much I weigh and not care because I know my healthy eating and lifestyle will equate to weight loss and more importantly feeling better.

I want to be over that vicious cycle of binge eating and strict dieting.

submitted by /u/thecars1979
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33SkJvl

No comments:

Post a Comment