Saturday, November 16, 2019

How to eat around a night schedule?

Hi everyone! This might be a silly question, but it’s one of many struggles for me on this journey.

I work a night job— usually from 3 PM to 1 AM. I go to the gym every morning and lift weights and do cardio 6 days a week. Often times I’ll run out of time at the gym and finish up a workout after work, (usually heavier weight lifting that I’m embarrassed to do when the gym is busy).

All of that being said, my eating schedule is super mixed up. On an average day I try to eat about 1,500 calories a day and fast for at least 18 hours. The issue is how hungry I am after a workout when I get home. Usually it’s about now, 3-4 AM. Is this okay? I’ve always heard to never eat at night or before bed as it makes you fat.

I always add the calories to the current day, so if it’s 11/1 and I go to work then come home and eat I log it on 11/2 and adjust my daily food around it.

My weight loss journey has been wildly unsuccessful and is making my life utterly miserable. If not eating will fix this, I’m all about it. I’d really love to hear your experience with this and any advice!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/einhornschlag
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CPBxY0

No comments:

Post a Comment