Thursday, November 7, 2019

Weight loss calculators keep recommending me 800 calories a day to lose 2 lbs a week?

Hey all, I'm wrapping up my first week of CICO and it's worked out great so far, lost 4 lbs since I started! I know that the first week is just going to be a lot of water weight and stuff, and I can expect a slower but steady weight loss trend from now on if I keep it up. I'm trying to shoot for losing 2 lbs a week and have been pretty good about keeping my intake to around 1200 calories a day and just doing some yoga every other day. This is what I have done in the past and has worked for me before.

Today though I tried out some TDEE calculators and set it for weight loss, and many of them gave me a ~800 daily calorie intake to lose 2 lbs a week. Obviously I'm not going to listen to that and plan on sticking to 1200, but is it just impossible for me to lose 2 lbs/week at a healthy rate? I thought 1200 would basically guarantee that.

My stats are F 23, 5'8" and currently 157 lbs, trying to get down to 145 lbs.

submitted by /u/brainthieving
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pR57tm

No comments:

Post a Comment