Saturday, November 9, 2019

Why Do I Feel More Insecure?

I started at 300 lbs. I'm now at 256 lbs. My body's changed a lot after losing 44 lbs, but not necessarily in a "bad" way. I lost three inches off my waist, my thighs are slimmer, and my belly's a little less full. Everyone compliments me on my weight loss and it's nice to see the numbers keep getting lower, but I am so cripplingly insecure now. I have no idea why.

I've been battling obesity since I was very young. It's always been a point of insecurity for me, and I've never had high self esteem. However, I was my most confident at 300 lbs. I was my happiest then, too. Right now I won't wear certain clothes, have sex, or even go out with friends because I'm so anxious about my appearance and hw others will view/treat me. I don't get it.

submitted by /u/UsagiHotline
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WYtRMo

No comments:

Post a Comment