Saturday, November 9, 2019

Can anyone relate?

I am in a weird point in my weight loss journey. 27F I have gone from 225-148 in a years time (highest weight around 250) I am so much more comfortable in my own skin but my ultimate goal weight is 125. I really want to get to my GW but I feel like I am okay with losing it very slow at this point. I just bought my first house and I know this month will be crazy with the move, I am going to try and not be too hard on myself if I can’t weight or log all my food until we’re settled. Still , it’s hard to not feel guilty when I go off track even though I know myself and I know I will pick right back up on it. I am just ranting at this point lol is anyone at a point in their journey like I am?

submitted by /u/han_cup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36PH0vE

No comments:

Post a Comment