Saturday, November 9, 2019

Does anyone else get long headaches from restricting calories/food?

If I move my head a certain way or too fast, it hurts. I’ve tried drinking water, but it doesn’t work. Even on days where I drank less water, it didn’t hurt like this. I can’t even walk too fast or else the pain increases. My eyes feel a bit heavy. Is this normal for weight loss? I’m not feeling too good. I tried waiting for cold symptoms to appear but nothing came. It’s not only one place in my head either, but multiple location aches, I believe. I restricted down to 1200 calories- sometimes less some days so that I could make up for when I ate over the deficit- but I’m getting cranial aches and pain, and the occasional shiver. What’s causing this?

submitted by /u/Tbhimhungry34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K8e1K1

No comments:

Post a Comment