Saturday, December 21, 2019

Advice for losing weight when I can't count calories or weigh myself?

I'm 24F, 5-6", and I weigh 195lbs. I gained 60 pounds during pregnancy. I've lost 30 by doing relatively nothing. My goal weight is 160. I'm stagnant right now because I've let my diet go to shit and haven't been working out. I have some ankle weights, a jump rope, and a nordictrack ski machine. I plan to do bodyweight exercises and make sure my portions are the size of my fist (no kitchen scale) as well as clean up my diet (things like no coffee creamer, more water/milk). How else can I go about my weight loss journey that doesn't involve weighing myself and counting calories? I have a history of bulimia, so I cannot do either of those two things or it will lead to disordered eating. I also have body dysmorphia. I've been a size 4-6 in jeans before and see myself as a size 9-10 instead. Does anyone else have a history of ED that can share their experiences with having a better relationship with food? Thank you all.

submitted by /u/shitememooth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MiP3IJ

No comments:

Post a Comment