Monday, December 2, 2019

As a beginner workouts seem very complicated...Trying to come up with a simple at home plan

Hi All,

over the last bit of time I managed to go from 125kgs to 114kgs by just eating healthy and skipping but I now want to get back into shape (17 year old me). I have a few pieces of equipment in the house but everything just seems so complicated when I look them up online.

My short term goals are to get under 100kg, and strengthen my shoulders and back. I've got an existing weak shoulder from my tennis days and if I can build up my back and shoulder muscles it should be ok (Physio's advice). Long term are to get into the 80's but being healthier is the main goal.

For my weight loss, I'm eating around 2100 calories a day, Low carb, Higher Protein. then the fats are to meet 2000 so depends on the carbs that day. Nothing crazy just prefer chicken and pork to carbs. I've got a spin bike in the house so ive been doing 30 minutes of that a day at around 25kms average speed. and now that I'm doing more bike fitness have started skipping less...but am doing pretty high intensity skipping every few days. Was skipping a ton more but it was putting a air bit of pressure on my ankles so have cut back a bit and instead gone into the bike path.

My brother just bought a power tower off amazon So I want to start adding in exercises to work on my back, shoulders, & triceps basically the 3 areas that are fucking up my shoulder when I play tennis.

I keep trying to find a simple plan to do at home..but they all seem super complicated and Im now concerned I'll be doing them wrong and be not really helping my self. Am I going to fuck myself over if I just stick to push ups, Pull ups, Skipping and cycling? I've only just started push ups and and Pull ups will start when the tower is delivered

But if I aim to do 30 minutes cycle, 50 push ups (5 sets of 10), 10 pull ups is that a reasonable goal for a beginner? less than an hour to complete but my goal at the start will be form. I know I can do more push ups with crappier form but Id prefer to get them right. I imagine as it's more than 12 years since I was doing pull ups I'll have the same problem. My mindset at the moment is to start simple and build up the reps over time.

Could something simple like this work on a daily basis or is that a mistake? -

Sorry if this seems like gibberish my only experience with muscle strengthening was when i was 15/16 and that was the same basic push ups, pull ups with a few other things thrown in with my tennis coach,

submitted by /u/Caantpayrent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qVWdeP

No comments:

Post a Comment