Monday, December 23, 2019

Exercise as a motivator for CICO

I have been working on my weight long enough to know when I'm losing, maintaining, and gaining. The trouble is shifting out of one phase to the other, specifically gaining to losing.

My big long 4 year graph of weight loss shows the best indicator of weight loss is exercise, not because I'm working off calories but because my appetite is surpressed. My time is being taken up by something that doesn't provide food, I never want to eat before so my stomach won't get upset, I feel less motivation-crushing guilt from eating over my cal goal, and many other psychological effects that I'm not totally aware of.

Schedule and consistency are a big player for me. It improves my tracking, my sleep, my mood, and of course my eating (which always benefits my wallet).

Does anybody else have some very strong factors in their loss like this they wanna share?

submitted by /u/ladyalot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rqNW2G

No comments:

Post a Comment