Sunday, December 1, 2019

Falling Into An Old Trap

I have been struggling with dieting for years. In the.past few months I have finally managed to lose a few.pounds. I thought I would feel happy, but I am not. I am still fat. Still no where.close to.where I want to be. Still feeling fat and ugly.

I know that this is whining, but my weight loss is too slow. I want to feel.slim and tiny. I want to wear size ten jeans. I want to be small. I am glad that I am finally losing weight. I am so glad that I am doing it in a way that feels sustainable.

I just feel disappointed when I look in the.mirror.

I will keep on keeping on. I just thought I would vent about that old trap I used to fall into.

submitted by /u/Thinkytuscadero
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P11w4D

No comments:

Post a Comment