Saturday, December 7, 2019

Guilt over shrinking out of clothes?

How do you get over the guilt of not getting your money’s worth from the clothes you’re shrinking out of?

This fall, I started a job where I had to look nice twice a week. I spent $200 on 4 pants and 6 shirts to get me through the winter with enough variety that people didn’t wonder. I didn’t expect I’d be able to lose weight as well as I have. (Who’d have guessed that 15 pounds could make such a big difference to someone who’s only 5-feet tall?!) Now those new shirts are baggy and the pants are belted to the point of ridiculousness. Yet I still haven’t pulled my smaller clothes out from storage or purchased any new clothes because I haven’t worn these clothes enough. They have been worn fewer than 10 times each, and money is tight.

Short of slowing down my weight loss (yes, a stupid idea, but this thought keeps coming back to me), how can I deal with this issue?

submitted by /u/Newberrie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/350sWyl

No comments:

Post a Comment