Thursday, December 5, 2019

I lost 121 pounds in just under 2 years. But now I have to stop losing for a while and it’s stressing me out.

I’m a 31 year old woman who started back on this sub about two years ago. I weighed 316 pounds at five foot seven inches. By this Halloween I was down to 195lbs! It was by far the lowest weight I had ever been in my adult life. I was just 15lbs from my initial goal weight, and the big trip to Hawaii I had planed for when I achieved it.

But then I found out that I’m pregnant and I had to give up the calorie deficit and try to eat maintenance. I have such mixed feelings about being pregnant right now. I was so close to making it to a goal that felt impossible 2 years ago, and putting it on hold sucks. I am also so afraid of losing control of my eating and gaining more weight than I need to. But on the other hand I want this baby! Haha I initially started losing weight to be healthier for having a baby. I am just afraid of gaining all this weight back and being like how I was before. I’m already almost 10lbs heavier than I was when I found out I was pregnant.

Has anyone else here gone through this? Having to take an almost year long break in the middle of weight loss and been successful in not gaining it all back/ getting back into losing after? Some stories of people getting through pregnancy and continuing to get healthy afterward would be very comforting right now!

submitted by /u/Allidish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OSBK3D

No comments:

Post a Comment