Friday, December 6, 2019

Lack of willpower? Laziness? Something deeper?

Now, I don't have a lot of weight to lose so this post comes at the risk of bring the 'skinny person at the weight loss support group'.

I've been holding on to an extra 15ish lbs for a few years now. I say to myself probably every week 'this is the week I'll start to take it seriously'. I run, I lift weights, I bike, but man... when it comes to food I can NOT say no. I do OK during the day, but when I get home from work it's all bets off and I go down the same spiral of thoughts that lead to me over-eating, again.

So, I beat myself up and say 'you can't do this' and 'what's wrong with you??' because, seriously, WTF.

I'm not looking for a cop out here, but how do I know the difference between a lack of willpower, being lazy, or some deeper problem with my relationship with food?

submitted by /u/jumpin_jumpin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DSIg42

No comments:

Post a Comment