Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Need motivation/discipline

Stats: 27f 5'8" SW:197 GW:147 CW:162

I started my journey in January and lost 20 pounds using CICO. I stopped for a while over the summer and focused on maintaining instead- I had some health problems and some family emergencies that I needed to be my focus. In September, I decided to get back into it. Last week I decided to do maintenance instead of weight loss for Thanksgiving, and I just flat out stopped measuring things.

I'm maintaining just fine, but I have no motivation to continue losing weight. I have a crippling sense of disappointment that i might just stay this weight because I can't be disciplined enough to take 2 more months at 1400kcal/day.

What do you do when your motivation drops? How do you get back into it?

submitted by /u/DragonsAreLove192
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LCudUH

No comments:

Post a Comment