Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Weight Loss Plateau?

I began my journey over two months ago on October 7th of this year. I was losing weight fairly regularly (I track my calories and TDEE with my Fitbit and app, and I don’t partake in “cheat meals” etc... everything I eat, I earn, and I eat pretty well) up until right near the end of November. Suddenly, my weight loss just stopped. My weight actually went up a few pounds, but my lifestyle hasn’t changed at all. I workout daily and take walks with my dog, and I stay moderately active during my day job. I haven’t been “sneaking” food or letting myself go, in fact I’d argue I’m more strict and working harder now than I was all throughout October and November, but despite this my weight has not gone down even a bit. Wondering if anyone has any advice or has gone through this as well? I should make it clear that even if the weight loss progress were to remain stalled, I don’t intend to stop or quit this healthy lifestyle as I have grown quite accustomed to my healthy eating and I’ve fallen in love with my daily exercise and training, and I know I am helping my health and body in the long run. I’m just a bit disappointed to not see the number on scale going down despite my efforts... I do feel better and more energetic since changing my lifestyle, and I wouldn’t trade that for anything. I guess I just hoped that the weight loss would continue as well? Anyone else gone/going through this?

submitted by /u/theAcroBatgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2REXstQ

No comments:

Post a Comment