Wednesday, December 4, 2019

What were or are your go-to life-saver recommend-to-all meals/recipes during weight loss?

I'm really clueless when it comes to cooking or prepping or generally anything. I'm starting my journey into weight loss today. I think my cluelessness and feeling overwhelmed in the kitchen has been a large factor to me going to convenience meals for the past few years, contributing to a weight gain of about 30kg since I started feeding myself/making food choices for myself. Googling recipes is just mega overwhelming. The only thing I know for sure I like and works for my goals is plain overnight oats with water instead of milk, and with some cinnamon and banana thrown in. But I need more meals ideas desperately!

So if anyone is happy to share, I'd love to hear and will really use recipes/meals that are shared. Even if it's just one meal that you love and think helped your transition to eating fewer calories and feeling better.

Thanks in advance for any help

submitted by /u/peeltheavocado-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/360H9Lv

No comments:

Post a Comment