Thursday, December 5, 2019

Will this help me lose weight?

Hi all! I recently applied for a job and got it! Yay! This job is located at an adventure park. It's a job that requires me to attend to customers, walk around and mostly stand for LONG hours. ( like 5 hours a time) I also live far from my work so I have to walk at times to reach my work place.

So I started work on Monday and each day, I walk around 15k - 20k steps for the duration of 10 hours. My legs get very sore. But a good night rest helps me recover very fast. I sleep 7-8 hours a day. My allocated dinner is at 4pm.. Very early. I'm asian so what I normally eat during my break is a bowl of rice and a few side dishes. When I end work, it's late at night so I don't eat then. I only drink a cup of hot chocolate before I sleep. So for the whole day, my only meal is dinner at 4pm. I know I SHOULD eat breakfast, but I often forget about it as I'm rushing for work.

Will I lose weight? I work all the day til the end of February. Before I started work, I stay at home for days and eat more than 3 meals and snack without thinking.

Are there also any side effects ( smth like suddenly gaining weight fast when I eat 3 meals again?), or any tips to help me lose weight? Or what am I doing wrong?

My starting weight was 58kg. I'm acceptable but slightly on the edge of being overweight. I haven't weighed myself since Monday since my weighing scale is broken. So i will update ASAP!

Thanks so much redditors! Really appreciate the response! Good luck with your weight loss journey!

TL;DR I'm working everyday, walking up to 20k steps and only eating 1 meal a day and a cup of sweet drink at night. What will happen?

submitted by /u/koldsoba
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34UplBU

No comments:

Post a Comment