Sunday, May 3, 2020

Accountability post of my second week of calorie tracking with MyFitnessPal

This is a repost from r/WeighLossAdvice. I figured it might be more suitable to this subreddit.

So for two weeks I am using MyFitnessPal. The first week I didn’t manage to get an overall calorie deficit and whenever I had a day-deficit I binged the next day. So I tried to take my learnings from it by aiming for a smaller day deficit and under all circumstances staying below my TDEE. So the second week went better! - I managed to keep track on what I eat for two weeks, for the first time in my life. Usually I can only keep to my calorie tracking goals for a few days and if I binge I suddenly loose motivation. - I never went over my TDEE. - On five out of seven days I had a deficit between 200 and 500 calories.

So it might not be huge. But this week I feel I have taken one more step towards a healthier lifestyle and long term weight loss. I don’t have a proper scale and with my tiny deficit it would also be hard to notice it on the scale. But I was told that my face already looks less blown up!

submitted by /u/Ap-a-live
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z3nj7q

No comments:

Post a Comment