Tuesday, May 12, 2020

After breaking up with my boyfriend of 3 years, I have lost 8 pounds in 4 weeks and I feel overwhelmingly happy.

I've put on 7 stone in 5 years and I hadn't realised how out of control my weight had gotten until early this year.

I had a blood pressure scare in December and after being given the all clear in February I realised I cant keep doing this to myself anymore. My dad passed away at 54 from a high blood pressure induced heart attack and morbid obesity. I am determined to not be another child of an obese person who maintains the cycle of obesity.

I am still 76lbs from my first goal weight, but I am feeling so positive about my weight loss and I feel happier not being controlled by the constant need to eat.

Finally, when I made the decision to leave my boyfriend my only goal was to be kinder to myself and take steps to being happier and healthier. Junk food was the center of our relationship and I'm being a friend to myself by making the choice to get to a healthy weight.

I'm so excited for my weight loss journey and the first 4 weeks have been very positive. I hope everyone else is feeling great about where they are and we can all keep striving for our goals.

submitted by /u/youngestofall
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SYzARL

No comments:

Post a Comment