Thursday, May 7, 2020

I Can fit in large T-shirts! Progress and a few pictures

I have never really been able to fit in large generally to my build and often being overweight. But now I can, and I can feel confident shirtless in public.

Over 4 years I have lost over 60kg it has been a gradual weight loss. I put on a tonne of weight during my depression and when being on antidepressants. But I lost it all running. I still see myself the person I used to be, but that is probably down to low self-esteem.

Before the lockdown, I joined a gym and started core training to aid in my marathon training. As a result, you can see in the pictures I have started building muscle. I realise that I may be putting on slight amounts of weight, but that is the most likely muscle I am putting on. As for a while, I was determined to be under 90kg at 6ft2. But now I am happier and much more confident in my body as a whole. Still, a long way to go :)

Progress pics: https://imgur.com/a/sme1gXR

submitted by /u/S10MEB95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cpFrqZ

No comments:

Post a Comment