Thursday, May 7, 2020

Looking for Accountability Buddies

Hi everyone!

I'm a 33 y/o F, started at 295, and down to 280 after a few weeks of progress, few weeks of falling back into bad habits, and now back on track.

I don't have anyone in my life I can talk to about my weight loss goals and was hoping someone on here might want to be accountability buddies - something like every other day or daily check ins to help stay on track?

I'm still working on self-motivation and self-control so having someone to talk to about goals would be nice :)

I'm starting my residency training in a month and I'm so out of shape, I'm afraid I'll struggle just with rounds and stairs at the hospital. My goal is to study for my boards, and not neglect diet and exercising while getting ready to move.

My small goals for the next week are: 1. Logging all of my food and staying under 1700 cal/day 2. Drinking at least 4 L of water a day 3. Go for at least a 20 min walk daily

submitted by /u/thepagesarealltorn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3frOgCr

No comments:

Post a Comment