Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Finally made it below 250lbs but I feel stuck

I started my weight loss journey as high as 290 pounds. I’ve lost over 40 pounds so far, from changing my diet and working out more too.

It feels like I workout as much as I can, 5-6 times a week. My diet consists of basically chicken and veggies with the occasional cheat day here and there. I am proud of my weight loss so far, but I feel like I’m stuck in the mid 240s for the past couple of weeks. My goal is to get under 200 pounds..just wanted to share and maybe see if there’s any advice out there can get me over this plateau I’m facing. I believe I’m usually under my calories as well most of the days, so I don’t know what I’m doing wrong to maintain the weight instead of losing it.

submitted by /u/fat2jackd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3haIaWD

No comments:

Post a Comment