Saturday, September 12, 2020

I need help.

I’m not sure this will stay up or get taken down. Knowing my luck it will be taken down because I’m trying to get help.

You see, I’m fat. I need to lose about 100lbs. I’m what is classified as morbidly obese. 5’10”, 280lbs.

I’m ashamed of how I look. I hate looking in the mirror because I see how much I weigh. I’m tired of it. I want to look how I wish I did.

You may read this and say “That dude needs to talk to someone”. I know myself. I know if I lose weight I will feel better about things.

It’s one of those situations where you know something isn’t right so you feel bad about it. Maybe that only makes sense to me.

I don’t know how first of all and second is I’m afraid that the very slow weight loss will discourage me. As I type that I realize how silly that sounds because anything worth doing takes time.

I’m not really sure what I’m hoping for. Help maybe. Perhaps I am looking for guidance on how to do it or simply finding someone who I can talk to about my struggle to get where I want to be.

If you have read this far, thank you. I hope this doesn’t get taken down. I really want to do this. I just don’t know how and I don’t have anyone to lean on.

submitted by /u/Caregiver_Right
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35xDJD4

No comments:

Post a Comment