Thursday, September 17, 2020

Quarantine, running, cooking, oh my! I finally dropped 10lbs from a maintained weight. Holy crap!!

A lot of people in my life are having a hard time with weight during quarantine, so I think they'd be happy for me, but maybe not feel so great themselves. So instead I'd like to post a mini celebration here!

Ages ago I dropped from 200 to the 150-158 range, where I've sat for years. It wasn't my goal weight, but I was okay-ish about it. I always tried to maintain my diet, but could never work any further down from there.

But man, if there's any good thing to come from quarantine (outside the very obvious) it's been the chance to set up and keep a routine. I've managed to land on a consistent running schedule and started cooking my own meals. I'm running further than ever; 6.5 miles three times a week. BANANAS compared to what I thought I could ever do!

I never, ever thought I'd lose that last bit, but here I am! And I'm so beyond freaking stoked!! It's amazing. I feel so different in my own body. I can see between my thighs when I sit down. I literally never thought that would happen!

So yeah! Thank you for letting me celebrate with you, Reddit. I hope your weight loss efforts are going well. I hope you're feeling amazing. I appreciate that this is a place to celebrate while still protecting my friends and their feelings. That means a lot <3!

submitted by /u/honest-miss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3muBkz0

No comments:

Post a Comment