Thursday, October 15, 2020

Things I have eaten while losing weight

👋 Hi! For reference, I am 23F, 5'8" (recently found out I was an inch shorter than I thought I was) SW: 196; CW: 178; GW: 150-160s range.

So, really, this post is just to say:

1) don't sweat the small stuff, like eating a treat every once in a while. This can actually be helpful with controlling urges to binge!

2) it really is as simple as calories out > calories in. With the caveat that eating healthy, balanced foods are more helpful to keep malnutrition at bay and to keep one full. But they are not totally necessary. I like the 80/20 principle.

3) you don't have to eat "clean" 100% of the time. Expecting that of yourself is an unrealistic and unhealthy expectation. You can lose weight and still enjoy the foods you like! In fact, this is encouraged so you can sustain your weight loss! You just gotta be clever and find ways to work them into your "budget."

4) it is OK to go over your calorie allowance or break your diet every once in a while. Again, you are human. We are not meant to be perfect. One day, hell, a few days, will not kill all your hard work. Consistency is what matters.

Ok, now what you have all clicked on this post for. Things i have eaten while losing weight:

  • cookie cake.

  • Buffalo Wild Wings and fries.

  • Chik-Fil-A

  • ice cream.

  • bread

  • starbucks

  • Taco Bell

  • macaroni and cheese

  • pasta carbonara

  • chicken fried steak

  • cookies

  • chocolate bars

  • panda express

  • noodles. Actual noodles, not miracle noodles or zoodles.

  • dark, chocolate stout beer 🥰

  • matcha lattes

  • butter

  • creamer and sugar in my coffee.

  • burritos

  • boba

  • soda.

And there you have it. Im sure there are more ive forgotten. Best of luck to all you lovely people and don't forget to be kind to yourself and enjoy life.

Disclaimer: of course, I am not you nor are you me. What works for me may not work for you and vice versa. I have heard of people seriously struggling with junk food addictions and finding that abstinence is the only way. I get that. For me, personally, that is not realistic. Also, I did not start my journey morbidly obese, I only wanted to lose 40 or 50 pounds, so I concede that I do not know that struggle as I only had to make minor lifestyle changes. I am not a doctor. These are just my thoughts. don't come for me.

submitted by /u/123catmom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/341sbqF

No comments:

Post a Comment