Thursday, November 12, 2020

15lbs down and back in the 160s... barely!

I'm (28f) 5'7 and my highest weight was 185 lbs. A couple years ago I finally had enough and started my first weight loss journey and got down to 148 in about 5 months. I was a bit too harsh on myself then but managed to keep it off mostly for a year, then I started slacking and a combination of unhealthy job life style + 2020 had me all the way back to 185.

I started a new job about 3 months ago that involves a LOT of walking, anywhere from 10-15,000 steps a day if not more. Being in a much better mental place as well this really demotivated me to get back into a healthier lifestyle, and this time I am calorie counting and doing regular light exercises. I haven't been as extreme as I was before and I feel a lot more happy and in control this time around.

The scale read 169.8 today and I'm super ecstatic to be back in the 160s( if only just barely! Haha)

If you're reading this and also on your first weight loss journey or redoing it like me, good luck! I know you can do it!

submitted by /u/KaijuKirb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eUjNx6

No comments:

Post a Comment