Wednesday, November 11, 2020

A familiar start

I guess I'm just writing this because it would seem more solidified and feel more official and binding. I'm 17y old and 5'1" and I've started this journey on Oct 14, going down from 133lbs to 125lbs, my goal weight being 105. I was ecstatic knowing I had only 20 left to burn. I was trying keto at that point of time and personally it wasn't working- it made me miserable and didn't make me feel as good as all the ketoers said it would. Quitting the diet made me gain all the weight back in four days, also owing to the fact that my sadness made me binge on all the sugar I had been missing in scary amounts till I almost puked.

I decided now to turn that around and fall back to my trusted and proved millet diet from last year, where I'd be eating only millets everyday with curry or vegetables or fruits. The last time I'd been on a weight loss journey, that diet helped me lose 2lbs a week effectively and was so easy to maintain once I'd get back to eating like a "normal human being" with the occasional restaurant escapades and such.

So I'm here to say that today, I stand at 132lbs, but the last thing I am is discouraged. I know I have done it before and I know I can do it again. So loseit community, thank you for being my secret support, thank you for staying here as I tackle this repeatedly without declaring defeat. I will be updating again, and hopefully, I will be in a lighter body when I do. Aiming to be at my goal weight by my parents' anniversary on Feb 9, wish me luck.

submitted by /u/cherrypie953
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36rJ1iq

No comments:

Post a Comment