Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Is it anyone else's business?

I was speaking to my friends tonight and the topic of my weight loss came up. One of my friends who has also lost weight asked me how many calories I had been eating, and I told them I've been eating 1500 calories with re feed days where I eat maintenance and cheat days thrown in there aswell.

They then implied that I was starving myself and that I wasn't doing it right, which really pissed me off.

I've lost 3 stone during my weight loss journey eating 1500 calories a day, and it has worked to a great effect.

If its not broke why should I fix it?

If it works for you then it works for you. Dont be like me and get worked up about other peoples opinions.

submitted by /u/AaronMont
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Iy98fq

No comments:

Post a Comment