Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Runners:

22F 5’7 CW: 179.6 SW: 185.6 GW: 165

Has this ever happened to you?

Hello, first time poster long time lurker. I posted this in the running subreddit but im not sure that i’ll get a response.

I took up running like 2 months ago to help with weight loss and its going well. I used to be able to only run a mile and just creeped up to 2 miles 4-5x a week at the same pace. I ran 2.5 miles straight the other day and I felt so good. Ill probably try a 5k soon.

Today at the gym I was so out of breath at 1 mile and a little nauseous. Have you ever been able to do a certain amount then one day you can barely reach your personal best?

submitted by /u/dulcevanilla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38Bi5zd

No comments:

Post a Comment