Thursday, November 5, 2020

accountability post & update: 26%

I've stayed under my ~general calorie goal of 2400 calories - which is maintenance, not weight loss, only on 13 days out of the last 49 days of calorie counting. that's around 26% of the days I stayed near or under maintenance.

My first weigh in was 45 days ago, I was at 182 lbs. My weight has been fluctuating, dropping to 179 only once. In the last three weeks my weight has only increased, from 181 I am now at 185 lbs.

I've been feeling like a failure but in reality it's been a good educational tool so far.

Some things I'm working on:-getting more steps in throughout the day-overcoming my fast food addiction-overcoming binge eating-"slow food": food that takes its time being made, and being eaten-drinking more water-getting 8 hours of sleep and having a regular bedtime

submitted by /u/yacantprayawaythegay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3esmF41

No comments:

Post a Comment