Thursday, November 5, 2020

Has anyone here taken a break from booze to lose weight? How did you reincorporate it into your life?

At the beginning of Covid I recognized that I was drinking way too much. I made a deal with myself that I would not drink any alcohol until bars reopened. I also started exercising and eating healthier all around the same time. After about a month, this deal evolved to “I’m not going to drink again until I hit my final weight loss goals”.

My problem was never drinking every day. It was drinking too much whenever I decided to drink. I had the same problem with food. Portion control was a massive issue of mine that I seem to have gotten in check. I want to be able to enjoy a beer with friends on occasion and every now and then fully let loose at say a bachelor party.

I’m a 28 year old 6’ tall male. I was 340 on March 22nd. I’m 243 today. My final goal is 199.

Has anyone else followed a similar path in regards to alcohol? I’m curious to hear your story.

submitted by /u/FratBastard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3512NSv

No comments:

Post a Comment