Thursday, November 5, 2020

Where can I find reliable weight loss information?

I'm new the science aspect of weight loss. I know that in order to loss weight I have to use more calories than I consume. I also have my bmr and body fat percentage.

However, I have so many specific questions and because weight loss is such a money grab industry it's so difficult to find actual answers through all the clickbait and ads.

For example, I want to be able to find the answers to things like:

"How long does it take to excess calories to turn into fat?" (I assume there's like a temporary holding cell before the permanent transfer?)

"If there's no excess calories then how do the fat cells get transformed into energy being actively used?"

Also, let's say that I've been at a 1,000 calorie deficit for a week and then do intense exercise; my body is already using the energy from what I eat plus fat to survive so where does the energy needed for the exercise come from so quickly?

I really, really want to have legitimate resources to find these answers on my own and not just have them answered by other people. Thank you!

submitted by /u/yellingsnowloaf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n2k9od

No comments:

Post a Comment