Thursday, November 5, 2020

Keep losing and regaining the same 5-8 pounds. I want to give up.

My boyfriend just started travelling for work. He’s gone 3 weeks back for 1 week. The first time he left was last month and I decided I was going to get in shape. Well, I did really amazing the first 3 weeks, I lost some weight and felt amazing, but he came back and then we ended up eating out a lot. I gained some weight back and I’m feeling really, really discouraged. He just left for work again and I want to lose weight and get my dream body but I feel helpless. I’ve actually lost 38 pounds since last November but I need to lose 20 pounds to get to my goal weight. I keep losing and regaining the same 5-8 pounds since September and it’s only worse now that he’s gone to work and comes back.

Just need to rant. I feel so helpless right now and it feels like even when I do eat healthier and workout , nothing is happening. This is the first time in a year since starting my weight loss journey I’ve felt completely discouraged and I kinda just want to give up.

submitted by /u/shcidmjz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38lg3Dz

No comments:

Post a Comment