Friday, November 6, 2020

Fear of Stopping Weight Loss

Hi guys! I just discovered this group tonight, and it seems great to have a community around me going through something similar. I am down 36 pounds since May. At the beginning of the pandemic I sat in the house and enjoyed everything in abundance. Food, alcohol, Netflix... After gaining a good 10 pounds I started walking 4 miles, 6 days a week at a greenway. It saved me more mentally probably than physically. It got me outside in nature, socializing with my mom, and exercise all in one activity. I started limiting my calories and have been more successful at losing weight than in the past. I think it’s due to not going on vacation and getting off of my game.

With that being said, I don’t know how to move forward without losing weight. I’m terrified that I will gain it back if I start upping my calories, but I really don’t need to continue losing. That seems to be where I’ve gone back to old habits in the past. Any veteran tips for me?

submitted by /u/starlightiwishimight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ewzuu4

No comments:

Post a Comment