Friday, November 6, 2020

Goal Rewards in the time of Covid

So I know there are lots of posts here asking for ideas for weight loss goal rewards, believe me I've read through a ton.

Unfortunately, the pandemic has put a damper on a lot of my goal rewards. Things like taking a weekend vacation, shopping in person, spa day, mani/pedi, float tank, massage. These are all goal rewards I had, but now have to adjust.

I still have a few rewards that are buying things I can shop for online (recently bought a bicycle off amazon), and I have moissanite necklace and earrings for 2 of my rewards.

I also prefer my rewards to involve spending some money, not simply stuff I can do around the house like take a bath.

So my question is: What are your suggestions for rewards in the time of Covid, that involve spending some money, like $40-$100 even

submitted by /u/Gangreless
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36aJIfL

No comments:

Post a Comment