Saturday, November 7, 2020

[Let's Discuss] Gaining weight but not losing/ gaining inches on any parts of my body. :(

Hi everyone.

I [22 f] started my weight loss journey when I was 19 with very little knowledge whatsoever about diet and exercise. I mostly ate below 1000 calories and worked out 45 minutes every day with a 1 day break and managed to lose 7 kg successfully and it was quite visible how much weight I've lost.

But overtime eating so little had proven itself to be detrimental to my health as I was always tired and burnt out. Soon I learnt that it was from eating too less so I bumped my calories from 1500 to 1800 approximately. But since then I found that I've been gaining weight while more or less maintaining the same circumference on my waistline, arms, thighs etc. and I'm still very far from my body goals.

I don't understand why this is happening when I exercise regularly and even keep my diet in check. I just want to get to the bottom of this so I don't look like a melting candle anymore.

submitted by /u/ButterBear99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IfYzx3

No comments:

Post a Comment