Saturday, November 7, 2020

Problems faced after losing weight

Over the lockdown I managed to put my workoıts and diet on a stedy path and lost around 20 pounds ( 10kgs) in a span of 3 months. Im proud and happy with my current state however losing weight and being happy with my body after being overweighr for years has caused me problems. It was brought to my attention by a girlfriend of mine that I had developed a slight body dysmorphia. I always felt the need to wear tight clothes that showed that I was thin and fit. This is a reminder for everyone who might be feeling the same: Wearing relaxed and oversize clothes does not make you look fat they look great on you. I know we lost weight and want to show it off but there is not need to shy away from clothes that dont hug your body tightly. If you avoid these because you think they will make you look fat as those were the only things I used to wear you are going through the same thing. Dont worry and be happy everything looks good on you and they dont hide or cover up your gains or weight loss!

submitted by /u/Korug02
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n1UXy8

No comments:

Post a Comment