Friday, November 6, 2020

Weight loss accountability

Hi!

I'm a female in my late teens, and 174 cm tall, 71 kg heavy. I used to be around 53, but due to depression wound up emotionally eating a lot and... yikes...

I'd like to get back to where I was. I'm almost out of the emotional eating phase, and I'm confident that I'm ready to go cold turkey.

Since I'm starting uni in February, I figured my first real goal should be to be 61kg by then - just over 3.3kg a month to lose.

I run daily, at alternating lengths - longest is 10km (I'm really proud since it's been a long term goal of mine to get that far) - and try to average in at 1500-1600 calories/day.

This is my first post and I will keep posting updates. :)

submitted by /u/melodicgoldfish676
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eADZUz

No comments:

Post a Comment