Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Feeling burnt out yet proud.

I’m just trying to get something off my chest since I choose not to talk about my weight loss with many people in real life.

I have lost a significant amount of weight in what feels like a short period of time. (56 lbs / 21 weeks). And while this is great, I still have 100 lbs left to loose. When I look to the past it seems like everything went so quickly. When I look toward the future it just seems so far away and unachievable. How can I have both of these feelings simultaneously? Why must I feel both burnt out / hopeless and proud all of the time?

I think I’m just looking for people to commiserate with me.

submitted by /u/polarseltzerseasonal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/389Uy8n

No comments:

Post a Comment