Wednesday, November 4, 2020

This Christmas, I’m giving myself the gift of healthy habits

It started in July. I realized I was approaching my 43rd birthday, was the highest weight I’ve ever been outside of pregnancy, and was very nervous about my body might react to catching Covid.

So I made a list of healthy habits that I wanted to give myself for my birthday in October. They included walking 10k every day, Completing the C2 5K program, starting a weightlifting routine, eating 5 to 6 servings of veggies per day, getting better sleep and bringing my weight back down to 210 pounds.

My birthday was two weeks ago, and I met all of my goals Except sleep. With a few revisions...Running gave me plantar fasciitis so I started at twice a day walking habit instead, and I didn’t quite meet my weight loss goal. But my clothes all fit way better, I am fitting into winter coats from skinnier days, I eat veggies at every meal, and I generally feel a lot happier and healthier.

Now Christmas is just around the corner, and I’m wondering what other presents I want to give myself along with the weight loss?

Here’s my current wish list: -Get into One-derland -make a habit of eating 25 g of fiber every day -Get into a meaningful yoga habit -continue reaping the benefits of the healthy habits I gave myself for my birthday.

Still not sure how to get in sleep.

What healthy habits are you giving yourself the present of this year?

submitted by /u/laninata
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mV77J8

No comments:

Post a Comment