Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Losing weight for theatre. And for my wife. 24M. 6’ 243 lbs starting

Hey all you awesome people. I made this account because I desperately need help. I’m a regular 24 year old guy in working my way through school. I’ve been married to my awesome wife for a little over two years. Anyways, I need some help being accountable in my weight loss journey. So I’m here!! I’ve got two reasons I’m losing weight.

  1. THEATRE. So I’m a very good singer and pretty good actor. I’ve been doing it all my life and even though it’s my hobby, I occasionally land professional roles. I bet I could go full professional if I made some extra sacrifices. Problem is- I’m obese! I look decent I guess because I have a very large frame, but I’m just too damn heavy to play leading men on stage. I NEED to lose weight to get the roles I want to.

  2. My wife. Shortly after getting married, we lost a couple family members unexpectedly. She fell into a deep depression, and I fell into weight gain. I don’t even look like the same person. I’ve got this massive double chin that came out of nowhere. I have stretch marks all over my body. Last night, she told me that one of the reasons our sex/love life has been suffering is because of my weight gain. She’s just not as attracted to me as she was when we got married. I’m hardly recognizable as me. And I can’t do the physical activities that we once enjoyed together- hiking, swimming, tennis. I just get too tired too fast. I think it’s a perfectly valid criticism and I want to do it.

So anyways, here’s to starting my weight loss journey! Please follow along if you want to. Any advice or motivation you can give me is much appreciated. God knows I need it.

submitted by /u/losin_it_for_theatre
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TQcs7Y

No comments:

Post a Comment