Sunday, November 8, 2020

Finally told my friends about my weightloss

Hey all, this happened about four weeks ago and honestly it was a better reaction than I thought it would've been.

I haven't seen a lot of my friends since March, I work on the road touring in the live entertainment industry. I miss my road family so damn much, I've pretty much kept my weight loss a secret from them.

So, I finally post that I've lost 45lbs. I kept it short and simple I also attached a couple before and after photos and said I'd update again on Jan 1st. I got roughly 140 reactions, a whole lot of replies.. It's good to have a solid backing and support group.

I'm still quite pissed at myself for just letting my weight spiral out of control. I've been recording videos of myself just talking about my weight loss and thinking of posting it to YouTube to kinda keep myself in check.

Fast forward to today

Woke up this morning and for the first time in the 350's lb range since 2009, enjoying seeing the scale go down.. not enjoying the money I'm putting out for clothes. Unfortunately for me I get all my height in my torso so I have to buy tall clothing sizing which racks up a few extra bills :/

submitted by /u/Gojira707
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kccQYY

No comments:

Post a Comment