Monday, November 9, 2020

Going to the gym in a pandemic?

Hi guys, I was wondering if/how you are going to a public gym whilst the pandemic rages on.

(I live in a country with one of the highest number of daily cases of coronavirus and it doesn't look like it's going to abate anytime soon.)

I recently moved to a new place where there is a gym right next door and many people use it. I keep thinking this is a great time to starting gymming regularly especially with how convenient it is to have a gym in walking distance and the free time.

As far as I know you're not supposed to exercise with a mask on, and using a public gym in a closed space seems like a bad idea. By the time the pandemic passes, it will be time for me to return to university where I won't have the privilege of a gym next door and will be very occupied with work.

I was wondering if any of you are using public gyms and if so, how? Do you wear a mask, what kind of mask do you wear and what kind of weight loss exercises do you do with the mask on?

Thanks!

Note: I am 21F and have PCOS.

submitted by /u/slaystati0n
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p6IT0l

No comments:

Post a Comment