Monday, November 9, 2020

More than halfway through!

25F, 5'10, SW: 172, CW: 150, GW: 132

I started counting calories back in March, when lockdown first started in my country. I lost around 12lbs, then stopped counting during the summer but managed to maintain, and now I'm down another 10lbs. I know that the number the scale showed me this morning could be due to fluctuations and stuff, and tomorrow it may be gone, but damn it feels good.

I haven't started exercising yet, that's why my GW may seem a little low, but I plan on building muscles (the ones I once had!) from there since I still have a huge percentage of body fat right now.

This for me is more than the weight loss. Due to my fear of failure, I was never able to stick to a routine where I couldn't' see the results right away, in any aspect of my life. I'd quit even before I started, rather than facing the possibility that I could make mistakes and still be worthy, because it felt impossible.

But as this community has taught me, there's no such thing as a quick and sustainable weight loss. It's either one or the other. I fell off track many times, but every time I jumped back on and even if it's a small result compared to the amazing ones I see every day on this sub, today feels like a victory.

submitted by /u/moerslover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35aWagc

No comments:

Post a Comment