Monday, November 2, 2020

Holy shit I just lost the easiest 8lbs of my life

Hello everyone,

standing at 6'6" and currently weigh 394 lbs

Last Sunday Oct 25th I told myself that I would stop eating dessert like foods, cut off my sugary drink intake and I lost 8 lbs in just over a week. I still ate like crap (greasy foods, fast food, take out etc.) and I sort of increased my exercise but by not much. I know this isn't as impressive as these other bad ass posts but I just feel good about simply cutting off one of my main indulgences. I can now restart my weight loss journey! I know it's a long road ahead but if anyone can recommend some tips on how I can control my urges and what not it could be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading this and I hope you all have a great week!

submitted by /u/SpookyTreeFrog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HOJRO1

No comments:

Post a Comment