Monday, November 2, 2020

Do you HAVE to exercise to lose weight?

I(18) was recently talking to my mom about my weight loss and how I’m currently losing weight by mostly calorie counting. For context my mom weighs around 300lbs at 5’5 and is 49yrs old. I was trying to recommend her calorie counting and for her to maybe get Lose it or MFP. But she kept on insisting that she can’t lose weight that way and that she personally HAS to exercise to lose weight because of her metabolism. Is that possible? I can’t say whether or not she has any health problems that would cause that cause she hasn’t been to the doctor in a while and probably won’t anytime soon because of a lack of insurance, though I’m sure she has some health problems. If it’s not possible and she really DOESN’T have to exercise to lose weight, how do I convince her? And to clarify I’m not saying she shouldn’t exercise, but the chances of her getting up to exercise on her own are very slim and I was trying to tell her that calorie counting would be a lot easier.

submitted by /u/adri_anna7292
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/326RnKN

No comments:

Post a Comment