Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Only lost 20lbs in 1.5 months

Hey guys...I don't know if this is a very woe is me kinda post but I have been working hard (I know I can do better and I am trying). I've cut out most to all junk food, eating a lot less, healthier and I have only lost 20lbs in the last 1.5 months. Plus (TMI) my period is flunctuacting my weight and it's really bumming me off!!!

Is this normal? I am obese, have been most of my life and I am really wanting a change.

I think I need to increase my excerise...but I HATE it. Does anyone else have this issue?

I guess I know what I need to do but this post is more to vent. Anyone else feeling bummed out with slow weight loss?

submitted by /u/stressedoutpeach1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Uu0LEp

No comments:

Post a Comment